The Aqua Sphere Vista Swim goggles are our best selling open water swimming goggle. The Vista mask provides the outdoor swimmer with complete peripheral vision and an unrestricted view which is enhanced with the clear lenses; the large silicon gasket also effectively protects the face from cold water almost eliminating that “Ice-Cream Head” ache 🙂
Aqua Sphere Vista Swim Goggle
The Aqua Sphere Vista Swim Goggles are our best selling open water swimming goggle. The Vista mask provides the outdoor swimmer with complete peripheral vision and an unrestricted view which is enhanced with the clear lenses; the large silicon gasket also effectively protects the face from cold water almost eliminating that “Ice-Cream Head” ache 🙂
Open Water Swimming Mask
The Aqua Sphere Vista Goggle (also known as a swim mask) are also a good option if want to protect the delicate skin around the eye as the swimming mask sits around the eyes.
The larger size of the swimming mask and the soft silicone gasket of the Aquasphere Vista also works very well with a neoprene cap to protect your face when swimming in cold water. The Aqua Sphere Vista Goggle is a staff favourite for winter swims at Swim the Lakes – the best kind of recommendation!
Aqua Sphere Vista Swim Goggle Features:
• Dive-quality Silicone skirt and strap provide comfortable, watertight fit
• Patented Plexisol lens provides superior 180-degree visibility
• 100% UVA and UVB protection with clear lens (recommended for Open Water)
• Scratch-resistant coating
• Anti-fog coating on vista goggles
• Ideal Open Water Swimming goggles and great for colder waters and ice swimming!
Buy the Aquasphere Vista Goggles if you are a dedicated open water swimmer who likes a good view whilst wild swimming or for added face protection against ‘face freeze’ and the cold whilst swimming.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing uncertainties related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage – This service typically takes 15 working days.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your ‘junk’ folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* NB: Deliveries in some areas are much slower due effects of the pandemic.
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Delivery: For orders under £75 UK standard delivery is £2.99 or £3.99 for most items and £4.99 for heavier parcels.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.20 – £16.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £16.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
For full Delivery and Returns information please click the link.