Using the “fastest wetsuit in the World” as a worthy template, BlueSeventy have given the Helix some winter plumage and tweaked the fit and design characteristics along the way to make the Thermal Helix warm, comfortable and fast. Lining the suit with their well proven Zirconium jersey material provides the warmth, improves drying time, minimises weight and offers excellent flex characteristics. The thermal Helix also features top-end YKK zippers which are the right way up (Yey!), which will make life a lot easier for solo swimmers zipping up their own wetsuits.
What we like about the Thermal Helix:
- It’s fast (the fastest?) and super comfy.
- We can wear it in winter and still put a good session in.
- We zip it up with cold fingers.
Buy this if you want the best and the warmest wetsuit out there, to extend your season, cope with cold water or you just don’t do cold well.
Thermal Helix Wetsuit Features:
- ZIRCONIUM – Full internal orange zirconium jersey reduces water absorption and protects against heat loss.
- HONEYCOMB FOREARM PANELS – The Thermal Helix features a full neoprene catch panel to maximize warmth at the wrists.
- STANDARD ZIPPER – The Thermal Helix utilizes our industry standard zipper with a redesigned lowered collar. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort.
- TORSIONAL STRETCH TECHNOLOGY (TST) – The distinct blue panels of the Helix have been upgraded to silver premium Yamamoto 40 cell. Seam lines have been eliminated to free up the deltoid muscle to provide excellent arm and shoulder mobility. All seams are triple glued, blind stitched and internally taped at high stress areas.
- FIT PANELS – Body mapped gender specific 3mm side panels improve fit and compliment the torso and back leg buoyancy panels to improve body rotation.
- VO2 CHEST PANEL – The redesigned split chest construction naturally and anatomically accentuates the lungs, producing the optimal amount of buoyancy while maximizing stretch during respiration.
- BUOYANCY – The Helix is built on a 5-5-4 pattern, centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. The chest and torso panels utilize super buoyant 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome that keep the hips high and promote an efficient downhill swimming position.
Wetsuits are usually dispatched via courier, please ring us on 015394 33826 if you would like sizing advice.
Size Guide here