The Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe should be an essential part of your training kit; it is designed to keep you warm and dry and to be accommodating enough to get changed under without exposing anything unnecessary 🙂
We use the Dryrobe Advance changing robes after our winter swims in the Lake District and have found them to be a real lifesaver to get changed under or to pull on and dive into the car on the way to the nearest hot shower… Swim the Lakes thoroughly recommend them!
100% recycled Nylon windproof outer shell and 100% recycled polyester cosy lining.
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe Features:
- Seam-sealed, windproof & waterproof recycled nylon fabric shell provides all-weather protection.
- Recycled polyester quick-dry liner, dries, wicks, and insulates on contact.
- Chunky YKK Two-way zipper provides reliable and rapid entry & exit and works from the inside too!
- Swim-specific design – easy to use and big enough to change under.
- 2 Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with zips
- Internal stash pocket & zipped mp3/phone pocket
- Fully machine washable (low temp)
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe Sizes
Large (Adult size) suits heights from 5.5″ to 6’4″ (if you are within this height range, then Large is your size.)
Length: 1.2m long from shoulder, body change space 84cm wide.
Medium (Youth/ small adult size) suits heights from 5.2″ to 5’5″.
The Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robes
- Make great presents for swimmers and other outdoor people wanting to change outdoors.
- Ideal event jacket.
- They are perfect for keeping warm between and after chilly swims.
Perfect for Wild Swimmers, Open Water Swimmers, Triathletes, Channel Swimmers, Ice Swimmers, Surfers and Canoeists, campers, and caravaners.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing customs issues related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally we use a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. (please place your order by 1pm). This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage inc ROI – This service typically takes 15 working days.
Customers in Ireland will need to pay customs charges to the Irish Revenue before their parcel is delivered. ‘An Post’ collect customs charges and cannot deliver your items until these charges have been paid. Please look out for your notification from An Post via post/SMS/email.
**Delivery is still taking longer than usual in some areas due to ongoing effects of the pandemic**
Deliveries to Ireland, NI, and Channel Islands are taking considerably longer than usual (more than 2 weeks in some cases) due to custom changes after BREXIT.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your junk folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your local postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* We are unable to split orders/deliveries, If any one item in an order is not available from stock we would usually despatch your order once all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
If your item is needed for Christmas we recommend our ‘express UK’ Service from the 18th Dec 2022.
No orders are dispatched on Christmas day, Boxing day, New Years day, Saturdays and Sundays and Bank holidays.
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery: For orders under £75, delivery is £2.99 – £3.99 for most items.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.99 – £13.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £15.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
It is very rare that parcels are lost, however, they can be delayed due to issues out of our control including adverse weather, high volume internet shopping times, and pandemics. If you do not receive your order within 7 working days of your dispatch confirmation email please notify us and we will investigate.
Parcels to ROI and NI are taking considerably longer than normal, please allow 15 working days.
For full Delivery and Returns information including how to return your item, please click the link.