The Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe should be an essential part of your training kit; it is designed to keep you warm and dry and to be accommodating enough to get changed under without exposing anything unnecessary 🙂
We use the Dryrobe Advance changing robes after our winter swims in the Lake District and have found them to be a real lifesaver to get changed under or to pull on and dive into the car on the way to the nearest hot shower… Swim the Lakes thoroughly recommended!
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe Features:
- Seam-sealed, breathable, windproof & waterproof nylon fabric provides all-weather protection.
- Synthetic quick-dry liner, dries, wicks and insulates on contact.
- Chunky YKK Two-way zipper provides reliable and rapid entry & exit and works from the inside too!
- Swim specific design – easy to use and big enough to change under.
- 2 Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with zips
- Internal stash pocket & zipped mp3/phone pocket
- Fully machine washable (low temp)
Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robe Sizes
Large (Adult size) suits heights from 5.5″ to 6’4″ (if you are within this height range, then Large is your size.)
Length: 1.2m long from shoulder, body change space 84cm wide.
Medium (Youth/ small adult size) suits heights from 5.2″ to 5’5″.
The Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve Changing Robes
- Make great presents for swimmers and other outdoor people wanting to change outdoors.
- Ideal Event Jacket.
- They are perfect for keeping warm between and after chilly swims.
Perfect for Wild Swimmers, Open Water Swimmers, Triathletes, Channel Swimmers, Ice Swimmers, Surfers and Canoeists, campers, and caravaners.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing uncertainties related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage – This service typically takes 15 working days.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your ‘junk’ folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* NB: Deliveries in some areas are much slower due effects of the pandemic.
Please note that with Covid still affecting how we can operate orders can take longer to process. We are working tirelessly to keep orders going out of the door just as quickly as these limitations will allow, so please bear with us!
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Delivery: For orders under £75 UK standard delivery is £2.99 or £3.99 for most items and £4.99 for heavier parcels.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.20 – £16.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £16.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
For full Delivery and Returns information please click the link.