Dryrobe Advance Changing Robe is the ultimate all weather outdoor changing robe for swimmers, triathletes and any outdoor sports person tired of fumbling under a wet towel in the wind and rain to get changed!
Dryrobe Advance Changing Robe
The Dryrobe Advance Changing Robe should be an essential part of your training kit; it is designed to keep you warm and dry and to be accommodating enough to get changed under without exposing anything unnecessary 🙂
We use the Dryrobe Advance changing robes after our winter swims in the Lake District and have found them to be a real lifesaver to get changed under or to pull on and dive into the car on the way to the nearest hot shower… Swim the Lakes thoroughly recommended!
Dryrobe Advance Changing Robe Features:
- Seam-sealed, breathable, windproof & waterproof nylon fabric provides all-weather protection.
- Synthetic quick-dry liner, dries, wicks and insulates on contact.
- Chunky YKK Two-way zipper provides reliable and rapid entry & exit and works from the inside too!
- Swim specific design – easy to use and big enough to change under.
- 2 Fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets with zips
- Internal stash pocket & zipped mp3/phone pocket
- Fully machine washable (low temp)
Medium – recommended for heights 5’2″- 5’3″ . Length 109cm long from shoulder to hem; Width 78cm.
Large (Adult) – suits heights from 5’3″ to 6’3″. Length 116cm long from shoulder to hem; Width 82cm.
The Dryrobe Advance Changing Robes make great presents for swimmers and other outdoor people not only are they used for getting changed under but also frequently used for hanging out at events and swimming meets, for keeping warm between swims and are very useful for layering up over your clothes again after your cold water swim.