The Dryrobe compression travel bag is the ultimate way to compress your warm changing robe into the smallest size to travel. It makes it easy to pack your dryrobe for any swimming adventure where space is limited including flights and trips.
How to Use your Dryrobe Compression Travel Bag
Simply stuff the dryrobe in the bag, hood first, then roll the top of the bag down and clip the top. Undo the valve, squash all of the air out by kneeling on the dryrobe, (or using a vacuum cleaner), then pull the compression straps tight & re-seal the valve.
The bag is not designed to be air tight or submersible, air will slowly re-enter the bag but it will remain extremely compact. It really is a great idea.
Made from a robust waterproof nylon fabric with sealed seams throughout and a padded shoulder carry strap.
Dryrobe Compression Travel Bag Features:
- Highly water resistant, keeps your Dryrobe dry and cosy ready for use.
- 3 compression straps to hold Dryrobe securely
- Carry handle and shoulder strap to make transporting easier
- Dryrobe Advance packs to approx 30cm length & 20 cm wide & 8-10 cm high, depending on tightness of straps.
- Holds all sizes of Dryrobe.
The Dryrobe Travel bag is perfect for travel and for whenever you need to pack your dryrobe to save space.