Applied before activity the blend of oils and waxes in Surfers skin balm provide a natural barrier to prevent help rubbing and wetsuit chafing at the vulnerable areas such as the neck, thighs and underarms.
Surfers balm can also be applied to any sore or irritated skin after your activity, to help prevent infection and help to heal.
The essential oils include Grapefruit oil to help prevent infection with its disinfectant properties, Lemongrass oil has anti-inflammatory properties, and the Geranium and Clary Sage oils help to keep skin in good condition after periods of immersion in water.
Surfers Balm is suitable for wet and dry suits and all watersports, including swimming, sailing, diving, kite surfing, windsurfing etc. Hypoallergenic, the natural ingredients won’t cause any deterioration in wetsuit neoprene.
Leaping Fish Surfers Skin Balm Features:
- Made from natural plant oils and waxes
- Helps prevent skin chafing and abrasion
- Can also be applied after activity for infection prevention
- Maximum waterproofing and skin protection without being greasy or sticky.
- Economical 60g tin & a little goes a long way
- Wetsuit friendly
- Kind to the environment – all-natural ingredients and the tin is recyclable
- It smells great too!
Surfers Skin Balm contains: Rapeseed oil, Soya wax, Cocoa butter, Glycerine, Candelilla wax, Zea mays and essential oils of Grapefruit, Lemongrass, Geranium and Clary Sage
Surfers Skin Balm is perfect for all wetsuit wearers including surfers, paddle boarders, open water swimmers and triathletes.