Zone3 claim their Vision wetsuit is ‘the world’s fastest entry-level wetsuit’, and we admit that with an RRP of £275 it has loads of design features to help swimming performance, so if you’re on a budget but still want to swim quickly and save energy during the swim then this suit is definitely worth considering. It does well in reviews too, Triathlon Plus awarded the Vision suit their Gold Award with a 5/5 for Performance a 5/5 for Value and a 5/5 overall.
Men’s Zone3 Vision Wetsuit
The Vision has a 2mm high stretch one-piece shoulder panel to enable maximum expansion of the chest and increased flexibility and arm reach, there’s also a full ‘Speed-Flo’ coating on the suit to minimise drag and help increase speed moving through the water.
Hips to the knees panels are 5mm to provide great buoyancy, this helps support your core in the water, lifting your legs to streamline your body position allowing you to swim faster with less effort.
The cuffs have a silicone coating (Pro Speed Cuffs) to aid fast removal of the suit and the whole suit is fully stitched and glue bonded for durability and comfort.
The vision is also one of the most eco-friendly suits on the market, it uses earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires which helps to reduce the energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is also recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
Men’s Zone3 Vision Wetsuit Features:
- Full ‘Speed-Flo’ coating to minimise drag resistance and increase speed through the water.
- High stretch 2mm Free Flex shoulder panel and lining for maximum expansion and comfort of the torso and increased reach in the water. Ultimately helps improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke.
- 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees to help support your core in the water, helping you naturally become more streamlined.
- ‘Pro Speed Cuff’ on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Especially significant for triathletes.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene- earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions per suit.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for durability and comfort.
- Designed with a quality downwards YKK zip making it easier to get the suit on and off.
For size guide please see product images
We certainly agree the Zone3 Vision is a high-quality swim wetsuit for the price, it’s one of the most comfortable and flexible entry-level wetsuits on the market.