The Puffin Billy Eco15 Drybag is a 15L eco-friendly tow float that has a separate waterproof compartment to the air chamber so you can take your essential items with you in the water e.g. such as keys or spare goggles. It’s bright orange to help increase your visibility to other water users.
It’s very easy to use, the float is attached to a short adjustable leash, which threads onto the waist belt.
The Puffin Billy Eco15 is very durable, it’s resistant to abrasions and very tear and puncture-resistant.
The Puffin Billy Eco15 Float has Optimised Streamlining, which means the float’s shape, the valve position, and tow point are all designed to reduce drag. The drybag floats behind the swimmer as they swim and doesn’t interfere with the swimmers’ stroke.
Eco Drybag Tow Float.
Made with recycled plastic and Biodegradable TPU, which is much more environmentally friendly than PVC.
Typically Swim Tow Floats have been made with PVC applied to nylon, the Billy Eco15 is the first float to use TPU applied to recycled plastic (RPET) and is the first PVC-free drybag.
Puffin Billy Eco15 Recycled Drybag Float Features:
- Eco-Friendly PVC-Free Drybag
- Float and drybag – so you can take items with you
- Optimal streamlining – to reduce drag
- Bright orange to increase safety
- Tough, durable and puncture-resistant
- The adjustable leash is safely attached to the float
- Materials: Biodegradable TPU and RPET (recycled plastic).
- Dimensions: 60cm. x 29cm
- Volume: 15L
The Puffin Billy Eco15 Float is perfect for swimmers who want to take some small items with them whilst swimming, either regularly or occasionally. It is great for reducing your impact on the environment.
Spare Waist Belts are available. Each waist belt is 127cm max length and 2 can be joined together if a longer belt is required.
How to use the Puffin Billy Eco15 Drybag Tow Float
- Start with the bag deflated
- Place your items in the drybag
- Close the top flat and roll the top down a minimum 3 times
- Clip the buckles together.
- Inflate the drybag using the valve mouthpiece (twist blue mouthpiece to open/close), until fully inflated.
- The drybag float is already attached to a short leash, simply thread this onto your waist belt and fit the adjustable belt around your waist.
- To deflate, open the valve by turning the blue mouthpiece, press the drybag to expel the air.
NB: We recommend placing electronic items inside a waterproof bag before placing them inside the drybag. The Billy Eco15 is not a lifesaving device and is for use by competent swimmers. It is not designed to be continually submerged.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing customs issues related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally we use a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. (please place your order by 1pm). This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage inc ROI – This service typically takes 15 working days.
Customers in Ireland will need to pay customs charges to the Irish Revenue before their parcel is delivered. ‘An Post’ collect customs charges and cannot deliver your items until these charges have been paid. Please look out for your notification from An Post via post/SMS/email.
**Delivery is still taking longer than usual in some areas due to ongoing effects of the pandemic**
Deliveries to Ireland, NI, and Channel Islands are taking considerably longer than usual (more than 2 weeks in some cases) due to custom changes after BREXIT.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your junk folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your local postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* We are unable to split orders/deliveries, If any one item in an order is not available from stock we would usually despatch your order once all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
If your item is needed for Christmas we recommend our ‘express UK’ Service from the 18th Dec 2022.
No orders are dispatched on Christmas day, Boxing day, New Years day, Saturdays and Sundays and Bank holidays.
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery: For orders under £75, delivery is £2.99 – £3.99 for most items.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.99 – £13.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £15.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
It is very rare that parcels are lost, however, they can be delayed due to issues out of our control including adverse weather, high volume internet shopping times, and pandemics. If you do not receive your order within 7 working days of your dispatch confirmation email please notify us and we will investigate.
Parcels to ROI and NI are taking considerably longer than normal, please allow 15 working days.
For full Delivery and Returns information including how to return your item, please click the link.