The Puffin Billy Eco15 Drybag is a 15L tow float which has a separate waterproof compartment to the air chamber so you can take your essential items with you in the water e.g. such as keys or spare goggles. Its bright orange to help increase your visibility to other water users.
It’s very easy to use, the float is attached to a short adjustable leash, which threads onto the waist belt.
The Puffin Billy Eco15 Float has Optimised Streamlining, which means the float’s shape, the valve position and low tow point are all designed to reduce drag. The drybag floats behind the swimmer as they swim and doesn’t interfere with the swimmers’ stroke.
Biodegradable Drybag Tow Float.
The Puffin Billy Eco15 is very durable, its resistant to abrasions and very tear and puncture-resistant. It will last you for years but when the time comes it can be safely disposed of by cutting off the plastic components such as the valve & straps and composting.
Puffin Billy Eco15 Drybag Tow Float Features:
- Biodegradable – will degrade in 3-5 years when composted
- Biodegradable TPU is a solvent-free polyester laminate, less toxic to the environment.
- Float and drybag – so you can take items with you
- Can be used with or without items inside
- Optimal streamlining – to reduce drag
- Bright orange to increase safety
- Tough, very durable and puncture-resistant
- Lightweight and waterproof
- The adjustable leash is safely attached to the float
- Chunky buckle – great for cold fingers
- Dimensions: 60cm. x 29cm
- Volume: 15L
The Puffin Billy Eco15 Float is perfect for swimmers who want to take some small items with them whilst swimming, either regularly or occasionally. It is great for reducing your impact on waste.
How to use the Puffin Billy Eco15 Drybag Tow Float
- Start with the bag deflated
- Place your items in the drybag
- Close the top flat and roll the top down a minimum 3 times
- Clip the buckles together.
- Inflate the drybag using the mouthpiece (twist mouthpiece to open & close)
- Once fully inflated close the mouthpiece.
- The drybag float is already attached to a short leash, simply thread this onto your waist-belt and fit the adjustable belt around your waist.
NB: We recommend placing electronic items inside a waterproof bag before placing inside the drybag. The Billy Eco15 is not a lifesaving device and is for use by competent swimmers. It is not designed to be submerged.