The Puffin Bubble tow float is a bright and light inflatable tow float. It attaches to the swimmers waist with a belt and leash, then floats behind the swimmer above the thighs, whilst swimming.
Easy to use float
The float comes ready with waist belt and leash attached. What we like is that the waist belt and leash are both adjustable so you can adjust where you like the float to sit. Also the leash is clipped to the waist-belt, which means less chance of losing either.
The Puffin Bubble Tow Float is great for increasing the safety of the swimmer in a variety of swimming situations, such as solo swims, swimming with groups and adventure swimming. It can be used in all swimming conditions. It also allows shore-based friends and partners to see where you are.
The Puffin Bubble Float has Optimised Streamlining; the float’s shape, valve position and low tow point attachments are all designed to reduce drag.
Puffin Bubble Tow Float Features:
- Brightly coloured to make the swimmer easier to spot
- Ideal to hold onto whilst taking a rest in the water
- Designed with optimised streamlining to reduce drag
- Easy twist open/ close valve
- Portable, can be easily deflated for carrying around
- Available in Orange or pink here
- Volume: 15L
Instructions for using the Puffin Bubble 15 Swim Tow Float
- Twist airflow valve to open and blow in to inflate the float. Twist valve to close.
- Clip the leash attached to the float to the waist -belt.
- Clip the waistband around your waist and away you go.
Top Tip: Tie a Swim Safety Whistle to your dry bag float, they are very useful for communication with others and in emergency situations.