The Men’s QSW Genesis Swimming Wetsuit is a great entry-level wetsuit that uses high-quality 1.5mm stretchy Yamamoto neoprene around the shoulders to provide an excellent range of movement. The chest area is made up of 3mm Yamamoto neoprene with 4mm thickness in the legs for added buoyancy. This balanced buoyancy in the Genesis helps to lift the lower half of the body in the water in order to improve body position which in turn creates less drag fand is more energy efficient.
Like most swimming wetsuits, the neoprene is coated (smooth skin coated) to provide hydrodynamic qualities helping you slip through the water and, therefore, be a more efficient swimmer.
The neck collar is lowered and has a rolled edge for a comfortable fit and to reduce chafing.
QSW Men’s Genesis Swimming Wetsuit Features:
- Smooth skin coated (SCS) neoprene for ultra hydrodynamic efficiency
- Curved collar closure reduces collar height to improve comfort and reduce chafing
- Anatomically designed for a perfect fit
- YKK Zip with Quick release pull cord
- Balanced buoyancy, for lower body lift and better body position
- Neoprene thickness: Arms/Shoulders 1.5m; Chest/Back 3mm; Legs 4mm
- Men’s Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, see product images for size chart
The Men’s Genesis wetsuit is perfect for those starting out in triathlon and open water swimming, great for weekend wild swimmers and those getting into swimming events. Its a budget suit that does have a limited range of sizes but it has incredible flexibility and an excellent grade of flexible neoprene.