The Robie Short Sleeve Robe protects you from whatever nature might throw at you. In our outdoor swimming world, this is an essential piece of kit. The difference between this and similar products is Robie’s eco-friendly approach to manufacture and design. The Dry Series robes are made using recycled materials, they are PFC free and Robie Robes pledge 1% of profits to the Planet.
A Dry Series robe will be appreciated by anyone who spends a lot of time getting changed or hanging around outside. It provides a wearable survival unit that protects you from rain, wind, and cold and allows you to change anywhere in relative privacy. It comes in a handy mesh travel bag too.
Robie Short Sleeve Robe Features:
- Recycled nylon waterproof, windproof and breathable outer shell with ECO DWR coating.
- Recycled heavyweight shearling fleece lining for ultimate insulation.
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip, with Robie tactile rubber puller for wet or cold hands.
- Fully waterproof taped seam construction.
- External breast pocket with Robie press-stud closure.
- Extra deep fleece microfibre handwarmer/ cargo pockets.
- Large internal microfibre pocket for eyewear and accessories.
- Internal zipped breast pocket with headphone port.
- Comes complete with a handy travel bag
- Colour: Black, Charcoal, Blue
For Size Guide please see product images
Robie Dry Series Care Instructions:
Robie Dry-Series does not need washing after every use. When you need to remove dirt or sand, try shaking or using a damp cloth. The Robie Dry-Series waterproof outer shell fabric needs washing as little as possible, as the process can age the garment like all waterproof garments. Dry at room or outdoor air temperature between uses. Never expose to direct heat of any kind, drying it this way will damage the waterproof coating. Robie Dry-Series is machine washable if necessary. It will retain its waterproof properties and will last and last if you follow the care instructions.
- Wash your Robie Dry-Series inside out.
- A gentle or delicate machine wash at MAX 30 degrees. Cold wash by hand is recommended.
- DO NOT hot wash.
- DO NOT dry clean or iron.
- Important: use a non-bio powder.
- DO NOT use a fabric conditioner.
- After the spin cycle, hang to dry at room or outdoor air temperature.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing customs issues related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally we use a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. (please place your order by 1pm). This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage – This service typically takes 15 working days.
**Delivery is still taking longer than usual in some areas due to ongoing effects of the pandemic**
Deliveries to Ireland, NI, and Channel Islands are taking considerably longer than usual (more than 2 weeks in some cases) due to custom changes after BREXIT.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your junk folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* NB: Deliveries in some areas are much slower due to the ongoing effects of the pandemic.
We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock. We would usually despatch your order once all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery: For orders under £75, delivery is £2.99 – £3.99 for most items.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.99 – £13.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £15.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
It is very rare that parcels are lost, however, they can be delayed due to issues out of our control including adverse weather, high volume internet shopping times, and pandemics. If you do not receive your order within 7 working days of your dispatch confirmation email please notify us and we will investigate.
Parcels to ROI and NI are taking considerably longer than normal, please allow 15 working days.
For full Delivery and Returns information including how to return your item, please click the link.