Swim Secure Dry Bag Tow Float Large
The Dry Bag and Tow Float Large is a bright orange buoy which attaches to the swimmers waist and follows the swimmer making them more visible to other water users including boats and fellow swimmers.
You can use the dry bag float to rest on while adjusting goggles etc and you can take items with you in the dry bag compartment.
It’s basically a drybag with sides that inflate independently of the dry bag compartment, simply place your items in the bag, roll down and close, then inflate the 2 sides through the airflow valves.
Swimmers tend to put snacks, valuables, footwear, change of clothes, small towel in the large dry bag float.
Open Water Swimming Dry bag Tow Float Features:
- Large size (35L) – for keeping kit dry as you swim
- Rounded shape- reduces drag whilst swimming
- Bright orange – increases visibility to other water users
- Fast Flow valves for quick inflation
- Deflates easily for travel
- Adjustable waist strap – Easy to use and wear
- Double Air chamber system
We recommend attaching a Swim Safety Whistle
to your tow float, essential for signalling, communication and emergency situations. Place any electronics into a waterproof phone case
before placing inside your swim tow float.
The Swim Secure Dry Bag Tow Float Large is ideal for open water swimming, triathletes, training and anyone who wants to remain visible whilst in open water and have the option to carry some gear.