The Womens Aquasphere Aquaskin Shorty V3 Wetsuit is what our customers have been asking us for! Breast-stroke swimmers will love this little wetsuit. It’s simple effective design may very well transform your outdoor swimming!
Short legs and sleeveless design make it very easy to get into and out of and the lack of excessive buoyancy eliminates that over-buoyed experience that many swimmers dread. The Aquaskin Shorty is the perfect choice for any swimmer wanting exceptional freedom of movement and low buoyancy, while maintaining very good core warmth. Many of the swimmers on our guides swims and courses struggle with a full suit. Wetsuits designed for front crawlers just don’t work for breast strokers which id why we ranged this wetsuit from Aquasphere.
We use this suit during our guided wild swimming days in the summer which feature multiple dips like The Black Moss Potter, Ease into Easedale, and The Secret Swim Hike.
Women’s Aquasphere Aquaskin Shorty Features:
- Neoprene: 1.5mm Glideskin neoprene increases speed, flexibility and range of motion, reducing drag coefficient for fast swimming
- Thermo-Guard Technology: Thermo-Guard technology helps retain body heat and blind stitched seams keep the water out.
- Short Legs & Sleeveless Design: Makes getting into and out of the wetsuit really easy, no matter how you are built. Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL.
- Low Neckline: Offer excellent comfort and minimises chafing while reducing flush through of cold water.
If you want a good quality entry-level wetsuit that won’t restrict you from swimming then this suit is for you. Perfect for breaststrokers, adventure swimmers, and beginners to open water swimming who want to swim for fitness and fun.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing customs issues related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally we use a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. (please place your order by 1pm). This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage inc ROI – This service typically takes 15 working days.
Customers in Ireland will need to pay customs charges to the Irish Revenue before their parcel is delivered. ‘An Post’ collect customs charges and cannot deliver your items until these charges have been paid. Please look out for your notification from An Post via post/SMS/email.
**Delivery is still taking longer than usual in some areas due to ongoing effects of the pandemic**
Deliveries to Ireland, NI, and Channel Islands are taking considerably longer than usual (more than 2 weeks in some cases) due to custom changes after BREXIT.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your junk folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your local postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* We are unable to split orders/deliveries, If any one item in an order is not available from stock we would usually despatch your order once all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
If your item is needed for Christmas we recommend our ‘express UK’ Service from the 18th Dec 2022.
No orders are dispatched on Christmas day, Boxing day, New Years day, Saturdays and Sundays and Bank holidays.
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery: For orders under £75, delivery is £2.99 – £3.99 for most items.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.99 – £13.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £15.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
It is very rare that parcels are lost, however, they can be delayed due to issues out of our control including adverse weather, high volume internet shopping times, and pandemics. If you do not receive your order within 7 working days of your dispatch confirmation email please notify us and we will investigate.
Parcels to ROI and NI are taking considerably longer than normal, please allow 15 working days.
For full Delivery and Returns information including how to return your item, please click the link.