The Women’s Vision wetsuit has a 2mm high stretch one-piece shoulder panel to allow for expansion of the chest, increased flexibility and arm reach, this promotes a more efficient swim stroke. There’s also a full ‘Speed-Flo’ coating on the suit to minimise drag and help increase speed moving through the water.
Hips to the knees panels are 5mm to provide great buoyancy, this helps support your core in the water, lifting your legs to streamline your body position allowing you to swim faster with less effort.
The cuffs have a silicone coating (Pro Speed Cuffs) to aid fast removal of the suit and the whole suit is fully stitched and glue bonded for durability and comfort.
The vision is also one of the most eco-friendly suits on the market, it uses earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires which helps to reduce the energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is also recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
Women’s Zone3 Vision Wetsuit Features:
- Full ‘Speed-Flo’ coating to minimise drag resistance and increase speed through the water.
- High stretch 2mm Free Flex shoulder panel and lining for maximum expansion and comfort of the torso and increased reach in the water. Ultimately helps improve the distance which can be achieved with each stroke.
- 5mm buoyancy panels from the hips to the knees to help support your core in the water, helping you naturally become more streamlined.
- ‘Pro Speed Cuff’ on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after your swim. Especially significant for triathletes.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene- earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions per suit.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for durability and comfort.
- Designed with a quality downwards YKK zip making it easier to get the suit on and off.
For size guide please see product images
We certainly agree the Women’s Zone3 Vision is a high-quality swim wetsuit for the price, it’s one of the most comfortable and flexible entry-level wetsuits on the market.
NB: this is an ex-demo suit, excellent condition, only 1 WST left, nail mark on thigh has been repaired, hence the price reduction.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing uncertainties related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally we use a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 2-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. (please place your order by 1pm). This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage – This service typically takes 15 working days.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your ‘junk’ folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* NB: Deliveries in some areas are much slower due effects of the pandemic.
We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock. We would usually despatch your order once all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Please note that with Covid still affecting how we can operate orders can take longer to process. We are working tirelessly to keep orders going out of the door just as quickly as these limitations will allow, so please bear with us!
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery: For orders under £75, delivery is £2.99 – £3.99 for most items.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.99 – £13.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £15.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
It is very rare that parcels are lost, however, they can be delayed due to issues out of our control including adverse weather, high volume internet shopping times, and pandemics. If you do not receive your order within 7 working days of your dispatch confirmation email please notify us and we will investigate.
For full Delivery and Returns information including how to return your item, please click the link.