The Zone 3 women’s Agile wetsuit will really appeal to those just getting into open water swimming or triathlon as it’s a great entry-level suit that offers so much for the money. This wetsuit will keep you comfortable in the water as well as helping you to swim faster and with less effort.
The Women’s Agile wetsuit features a combination of two, three, and four-millimeter buoyancy panels which are designed to lead to a more streamlined and efficient body position in the water. A better body position can significantly reduce fatigue and allows you to focus on technique and concentrate your efforts to swim faster. There’s a high-stretch shoulder panel for increased flexibility and increasing your potential reach with every stroke.
The Zone3 Agile also provides a few bonus features not offered by other entry-level wetsuits on the market at this price including the absence of flatlock stitching, all seams are glued and blind stitched for flexibility and comfort. There are no nylon panels, the Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings this helps ensure it doesn’t hold too much water, which can increase its weight and cause drag, and like all Zone3 products, the Agile wetsuit is still designed for speed and comfort, even though perhaps the materials can’t compare with the higher-end models.
Zone 3 Agile Wetsuit Eco-Friendly Neoprene
We love the fact that more of our brands are using more environmentally friendly materials. This suit is made from neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires, reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste at Zone3 is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment.
Zone 3 Women’s Agile Wetsuit Features:
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing you to conserve energy and reduce fatigue.
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of your swim.
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and save energy.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water.
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag.
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth.
- New Talon Resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears.
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- YKK Zipper on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use.
For size guide please see images
The Zone 3 Agile Wetsuit is perfect for those of you just getting into outdoor swimming of any kind. It is well thought out, robust, and well made and offers great value for money.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing customs issues related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally we use a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. (please place your order by 1pm). This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage inc ROI – This service typically takes 15 working days.
Customers in Ireland will need to pay customs charges to the Irish Revenue before their parcel is delivered. ‘An Post’ collect customs charges and cannot deliver your items until these charges have been paid. Please look out for your notification from An Post via post/SMS/email.
**Delivery is still taking longer than usual in some areas due to ongoing effects of the pandemic**
Deliveries to Ireland, NI, and Channel Islands are taking considerably longer than usual (more than 2 weeks in some cases) due to custom changes after BREXIT.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your junk folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your local postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* We are unable to split orders/deliveries, If any one item in an order is not available from stock we would usually despatch your order once all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
If your item is needed for Christmas we recommend our ‘express UK’ Service from the 18th Dec 2022.
No orders are dispatched on Christmas day, Boxing day, New Years day, Saturdays and Sundays and Bank holidays.
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Mainland UK Delivery: For orders under £75, delivery is £2.99 – £3.99 for most items.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.99 – £13.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £15.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
It is very rare that parcels are lost, however, they can be delayed due to issues out of our control including adverse weather, high volume internet shopping times, and pandemics. If you do not receive your order within 7 working days of your dispatch confirmation email please notify us and we will investigate.
Parcels to ROI and NI are taking considerably longer than normal, please allow 15 working days.
For full Delivery and Returns information including how to return your item, please click the link.