The Blue Seventy thermal swim socks have a Zirconium warm liner at the foot that reduces water absorption and adds an insulating layer to help keep the feet warm. The thermal swim socks are close-fitting to reduce drag when swimming and the length is increased to reduce water entry and to tuck under your wetsuit leg (if wearing one).
The textured sole helps prevent injury to feet when walking or running on rough surfaces.
The Blue Seventy Thermal Swim socks are a perfect compliment to the BlueSeventy Wetsuits and Thermal Wetsuits.
Blue Seventy Thermal Swim Socks Features:
- Open Water Swimming specific sock with long length
- Leg ‘collar’ for the non-slip grip around the leg for minimum water ingress
- 2mm quality neoprene
- Foot area lining of brushed polypropylene for extra warmth
- Grippy sole to protect feet
- Close fit to minimise the effect on swim performance
- Available in 2 sizes: Small (UK size 4-8) or Large (9-12)
The Blue Seventy Thermal Swim Socks are ideal for the early and late season open water or wild swimming, or swimming in the colder water year-round, they will help keep the chill off your feet.