The Blue Seventy thermal swim socks have a Zirconium warm liner at the foot that reduces water absorption and adds an insulating layer to help keep the feet warm. The thermal swim socks are close-fitting to reduce drag when swimming and the length is increased to reduce water entry and to tuck under your wetsuit leg (if wearing one).
The textured sole helps prevent injury to feet when walking or running on rough surfaces.
The Blue Seventy Thermal Swim socks are a perfect compliment to the BlueSeventy Wetsuits and Thermal Wetsuits.
Blue Seventy Thermal Swim Socks Features:
- Open Water Swimming specific sock with long length
- Leg ‘collar’ for the non-slip grip around the leg for minimum water ingress
- 2mm quality neoprene
- Foot area lining of brushed polypropylene for extra warmth
- Grippy sole to protect feet
- Close fit to minimise the effect on swim performance
- Available in 2 sizes: Small (UK size 4-8) or Large (9-12)
For more advice on fit and which sock to buy, read this article: Swim Socks Size for Swimmers
The Blue Seventy Thermal Swim Socks are ideal for the early and late season open water or wild swimming, or swimming in the colder water year-round, they will help keep the chill off your feet.
*** PLEASE NOTE: owing to ongoing uncertainties related to Brexit, we are unable currently to ship goods outside the UK. We are very sorry about this. We hope this will be resolved soon. ***
In most circumstances, we use Royal Mail for our deliveries, occasionally a courier.
STANDARD – This service, selected at checkout, typically takes between 3-5 working days for delivery (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
EXPRESS Postage – This service typically takes 1 working day, but can take 2. This service requires a signature and cannot be left in a safe place.
INTERNATIONAL Postage – This service typically takes 15 working days.
* We will send an email upon dispatch. Please check your ‘junk’ folder if you don’t see it.
* We are unable to pass any messages on to your postman.
* Requests to leave parcels in unsecured locations are done entirely at your own risk.
* Please take care to enter the correct delivery address as we may be unable to rectify any mistakes.
* NB: Deliveries in some areas are much slower due effects of the pandemic.
Please note that with Covid still affecting how we can operate orders can take longer to process. We are working tirelessly to keep orders going out of the door just as quickly as these limitations will allow, so please bear with us!
Post & Packing Charges:
Free UK standard delivery for orders £75 and over.
Standard Delivery: For orders under £75 UK standard delivery is £2.99 or £3.99 for most items and £4.99 for heavier parcels.
Express UK – £7.99. Postage is always quoted at checkout before your payment is taken.
ROI – The delivery charge to Ireland is £3.20 – £16.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
International Delivery – Within Europe, we deliver to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden. The delivery charge to Europe is £8.99 – £16.99 depending on parcel size and weight.
Please select your country from the drop-down box in the delivery address section, when completing your order, and the delivery charge will be displayed. (If the charge is not displayed please ‘contact us’ so we may arrange payment via a separate link).
For full Delivery and Returns information please click the link.